Beware while drinking! But not only because it's not that healthy but because bottle can explode. At least in case of Stella Artois Cidre. Company has to make a recall due to exploding bottles and customers are warned to use gloves and glasses before they make sure which code they bough.
NewsMeBack is the place for everyone who likes citizen journalism and social news, a place for you where you can put your news, events from everyday life, something interesting that happened in your life or else.
breaking news citizen journalism citizen media headlines latest news local news news online journalism social media top news